Friday 29 June 2007

I miss my owners.. woof!

Woof Woof! I'm very woofy today, 'cos my owner Limin wouldn't be home today... =( I'm all alone inside my woofcage except for Limin's grandma and aunt. I want my beloved owner Limin... woof woof... Futhermore, kevwoof is in Australia. Both my owners are not with me...woof woof =(.

Limin went to wooftosa for her department retreat - at least that's what Limin told me. Why retreat? Limin's department go attack some other woofy department is it and lost, so need to retreat is it? She could have bring me along to retreat! What if the other woofy department come and attack me? Help help! Woof woof! But it's strange, Limin's department can still have such a good meal despite been on the run! YOu look at the woof-ture! Got nice food ... I want to eat! Aunt Jean said I should eat dried food! yucks! I miss the chicken pizza that kevwoof used to gave me! yum yum...

Woof woof very bored now without Limin... And I wonder what kevwoof is doing now.. woof woof... I'm going to get some woof now.. good woof!

1 comment:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

yes, bubbles! u must eat dried food. it's good for your teeth. I am sure, you dun wanna have bad tartar and bad breath right? :)