Thursday 14 June 2007

First woofblog

Woof! Woof! Woollo! I was asked by my owner kevoof to write the first post in my woofblog. Woooof. So I’m going to tell you something about my woofself. My owners told me that my past was very pitiful. I was removed from my mummy and daddy straight after birth by my mummy’s owners and sent to this WoofPCA. SPCA, I meant. So sorry, I’m not used to speaking my owners’ native tongue. Woof! SPCA is the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals like woofself here. I couldn’t remember very well when I was born, but my owner told me it’s around Wooftemper 2005. Oh sorry again, it’s September. Then in SPCA, there was this caretaker call William that took care of me for a few days in his house. I can’t remember much. But I remember he is a good person as he has many animals living with him too. Then, William pass me to my owner (Limin)’s dad for a night. It is there when woofself meet woofself’s owners Limin and Kev. They like me a lot. I like the family too. But my woofner, opps I meant owner (Limin)’s mum don’t like me. I also don’t like her. I remember I was very sad when they say want to send me back to SPCA. =( But luckily owner Limin say she will take care of me together with her woofpartner Kev. I was very woofpy! I was so woofpy that I kept jumping out of my woofbox woof woof! That is how I got to be woofed together with Limin and Kev! Woof woof. I think I will stop here. I do not have fingers to type, so I use my woofnose to press the keyboard. My woofnose painful now. I will choose a picture of woofself’s small time and ask my owner Kev to put in here. Woofbye!

No comments: