Tuesday 19 June 2007

How woofself's name come about

Woof! Woollo! Sorry that I took so long to write another post because my woofnose was swelling after using my woofnose to write the previous 2 posts. Now my woofnose is much better. Woof! My owners called woofself Bubbles. You know why they call me Bubbles?? My owner Kevwoof told me that both Limin and he thought of several names for me. They thought of calling woofself ‘Xena’ because woofself was very active when I was small. But Limin’s family thought the name is not good, because it sounds like one of their distant relative’s name and akin to calling that relative a dog. When woofself hears till this point, I was very woof with them! Being a woof woof is not a degrading ok? I’m so cute that you should be happy to be related to woofself woof!

Then both Kevwoof and Limin though of several other names to call me, for instance Bubbles (after the woofpuff girls), and Charlotte (after Charlotte’s web the book). Then they wrote down each name on a piece of paper and roll them up and put on the floor. Oh, woofself remember what happened next. I thought there is food on the ground, so I sniffed it and pick one up into my mouth. Then suddenly Kevwoof caught hold of woofself and open my mouth. I try to keep my mouth shut because I thought Kevwoof wanted to snatch my food away. But Kevwoof is too strong, and I had to open my mouth. After that he looked at the ‘food’ he took from my mouth and say my woofname is called Bubbles! So that is how I got my own woofname woof! How did you get your own woofname?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I posted a link to your blog on my blog virus page you are participating in. Please link back and post a comment on my blog :)

Karl