Tuesday 17 July 2007

Woofself finally in woofster!

Woof woof everyone!! I'm very woofpy today!! Woof heard from kevwoof yesterday that he has this thingy call friendster to keep in touch with all his human frens. I told him woof also want frenster to keep in contact with my woofrends! But he say dogs cannot be on frenster! Kevwoof so toopid! I heard from Aunt Mariuca that got dogster, but kevwood don't know anything about it... I keep on barking at him, then he go to dogster and get a woofccount for me! Woof! woof! Woofself also asked him to upload some of my woofpic as well..=) so go to my woofster to take a look ok??

Oh woof woof, my hips in pain again... got to go get some woofrest now.. woofster frens add me ok? Thanks woof woof! This is my woofster link: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/584973

1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Woof woof! Ha ha so cute! So finally on Dogster, i bet you'll have loads of fun there! MEOW! :)