Saturday 28 July 2007

Hello there

Hi everybody,



It's been a pretty long time since I wrote anything. Was pestering Limin to let me use her laptop to write lor but she said she needs to use it, so since today is a weekend, I decided to sneak off to use her com when she wasn't around. Hehe I m after all an alert dog who wld most probably qualify for a detective job. Okie these days I m still fretting about my skin condition becos its not really improving. I m like religiously applying the sprays etc, so I hope it wld improve from now on. Limin is talking about bringing me to the vet if it doesn't improve, so I m hoping that it does becos I hate going to the vet. For one thing it smells of doom becos of the antiseptic or drug smell that's alwayz lingering in the air. I am alwayz v.worried when it comes to visiting the vet, which is why the nurses there alwayz comment on my worried look at the clinic.



Okie enough about the vet, let me talk about my plans for the weekend.



1) Romping around the house n trying to uncover hidden food

2) Lazing around in comfortable spots of the house

3) Guarding the door n barking when intruders approach

4) Try to be good so that I can earn treats and

5) Sleep!



Here's a picture of me lazing on the floor:

1 comment:

KennetH said...

oops..that dog so cute~